Built with a double ripstop, the Clear Creek 25 WSD is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re battling cold winds above tree line or battling the traffic on your daily bike commute, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway ™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or loaded layers.
The Clear Creek 25 is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, top lid zippered compartment, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your puffy coat to your rain pants to a week’s worth of chocolate peanut butter cups, the Clear Creek 25 has room for it all.
What makes this pack women’s specific? On select Mountainsmith backpacks, we’ve designated specific regions of the pack fitment and sizing to better accommodate female torso structure. Precurved shoulder straps and waist belts as well as canted angles and contact points have been fine tuned for a better contour, a truer fit, and more efficient pack carry over unisex styles.
- Top loader with top storm collar compression strap
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Women's specific dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Top lid zippered compartment with secondary map pocket underneath
- Dual tool / trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Side panel compression straps with quick-release hardware
- 330d Nylon Double R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 12" x 8" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 15-19"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 1425 cubic inches / 23.5 L